Background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Waiting.......

We had the MRI of Aiden's leg and CT scan of his chest done Friday. The Radiologist personally did Aiden's MRI scan... Is that normal? The tests took almost two hours. He did really well. They did have to put him under, but he came out of it really good. Here's a picture of him when they brought him in to me.


After the tests, he got to ride down in the wagon. He had so much fun. He looks so small! And they even gave him a little giraffe. :-)


We won't know anything until the oncologist calls this week..... Yuck. I hate waiting for results. No fun. Trying to stay busy this weekend.

Aiden is still doing good. He is getting shy around new people; from what he knows, they take him away from Mommy and give him shots, etc. Poor critter. Friday night he was awake (all night...) and whenever even Austyn would try to hold him he would cry for me. I think he thinks I'm going to leave him again. I hate having to do it at the hospital. You would think that after the first few times it would get easier, but it doesn't. Handing him over to a nurse, trusting the doctor's completely with my son, is so hard. All I can do is pray that he will be taken care of while he is away from me. It's such a helpless feeling.

I will post more when I know what's going on. Hopefully it will be all good news from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment